A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandip Maru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Maru graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Maru has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandip T Maru MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandip T. Maru practice?
- Dr. Sandip Maru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandip Maru practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT.
See Stony Brook Surgeons.