A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Lowe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Sandlin Lowe MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. R S. Lowe practice?
- Dr. R Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. R Lowe practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.