A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandor Nagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandor Nagy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagy graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Nagy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandor Nagy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandor Nagy practice?
- Dr. Sandor Nagy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandor Nagy practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Knoxville Pediatricians.