A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandor Terner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandor Terner, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terner graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Terner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandor Robert Terner DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandor R. Terner practice?
- Dr. Sandor Terner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sandor Terner practices Anesthesiology near Farmington Hills, MI.