A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Ann Jones MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Sandra Jones has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Jones practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists.