Dr. Sandra Abraham-Hebert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Abraham-Hebert?

the worst doctor and office

Posted on November 4th, 2016

I don't recommend this doctor.

Botched Circumcision

Posted on November 23rd, 2014

Keep your children away from this doctor! She botched my son's circumcsion and I will do whatever it takes to let everyone know what she did. She did not even follow up with me, she called me one time and when I tried to call her back she said she has nothing to do with it any longer and for me to see a pediatric urologist. Her circumcision was performed very sloppy and carelessly, how dare she do this to my son! Lack of compassion, lack of professionalism, she should have her liscense taken away for the lifelong damage she has done. I will look to see what my rights are and do whatever it takes for her to have consequences to what she has done. Instead of being happy about my newborn son, I worry everyday about what she did while she could care less. Once again, if you are pregnant, do NOT let this woman near you or your child!

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

i recommend this doctor to everyone.

Love My Doc!

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Dr. Abraham-Hebert has been my doctor for as long as she has been at Women First. She is caring, has a bubbly personality and is great with follow up, as appropriate. I highly recommend this physician .

Posted on August 18th, 2010

i love her she is very profesional

Preferred

Posted on January 29th, 2010

She delived my first child and I could not have been in better hands. She detail oriented and a excellent health care professional.

Posted on December 29th, 2009

she is a great doctor but her staff with the name of Sheela or Sheila is terrible. I tried to get an appointment to with Dr and this Sheela associate completely shut me out. I had told her i was in emergency night before and needed to see the doctor but she had no sympathy. i hope she sleeps well in night. Dr you will loose loyal patients if you non-caring hourly workers working for you.

Posted on May 28th, 2008

Had both of my kids through c-section by her. Couldn't have had a more efficient Doctor. Simply outstanding in every category. Very knowledgeable, caring, empathetic. You will see for yourself.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017