A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Adair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Adair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Dee Adair DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra D. Adair practice?
- Dr. Sandra Adair has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Adair practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.