A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Adair, DO is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adair
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adair Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Adair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Adair DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Adair practice?
- Dr. Sandra Adair has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Adair practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.