Dr. Sandra Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Alexander?

July 1st, 2017

One of the best experiences I've had with a physians office.

Staff was pleasant, facility clean and modern, wait time minimal, physician helpful and allowed enough time.

December 30th, 2016

waste of time

Rude staff, rip off

December 30th, 2016

waste of time

Month to get appt., filed out a book of paperwork, paid and was told I could not see her unless I paid a 70-200. fee if I missed an appt. or late. Staff horrible to deal with.

June 15th, 2016

Excellent experience. Clean, well organized office. Knowledgeable, caring providers and staff.

April 1st, 2016

staff very rude

I never got a chance to meet Dr. Sandra her recetionists were very rude. My appt was at 10:45 and because I was a new patient they ask me to arrive 30 min early and i was there at 10:15 and was told my appt was at a different time and they had to reschedule me i said that's ok i wasn't coming back.

August 31st, 2015

Threatening behavior

The first time I saw Dr. Alexander I was put off by her crappy sense of bedside manner. I had to reschedule a couple of times before today. My appointment was resceduled for the same time as before. 11am . I did not get my conformation call. At 9:55 am I received a call telling me my appointment was at 10am and asking if I was going to make it. I told them that I had it written down for 11 and that I could not be there before 11. They went to ask dr. Alexander how to proceed . They then threatened to charge me a $200 fee... For their mistake...if I didn't come in before 11. That was the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I did come in at 10:45. At 11:15 they pulled me back so that dr. Alexander could see me. She was rude. Condescending . She then did not even treat me. She charged me though and wrote a script for 10 xanex . Told me to make sure I took two before I came back into her office. But before I left she made sure to write down my appointment time and date on a card and read it to me very loudly a couple of times. I will never let that woman touch me again or give her any of my hard earned money. So I guess the moral of this story is... If you like being put down in front of other people. Being threatened. And your doctor only caring about money she's your chic!

October 21st, 2013

Preventive Care

I have been going to Dr Alexander for years and she is the only Doctor I have had that is through. I have had Specialists comment on how through her tests and labs work up were. She checks each medication, every visit and makes sure I am taking the correct dose and checks refills to ensure I am taking my medication.

August 29th, 2012

Only interested in your money

Doesn't listen. Requested only tests covered by insurance, but was billed for more than ins. would pay and had over $500 out-of-pocket expenses. Even after explaining my limited, retirement financials she recommended a diet that would cost more money than a spa in Arizona..spent nearly $1000 in getting checked out to see about a weight loss diet.....do not use her unless you just have money to burn.

February 1st, 2012

Never, ever, ever use this Dr if you are hospitalized

This Dr discharged my father after almost 2 weeks in the hospital. In all that time he never took more than 2 steps from the bed to a chair or commode & then he was assisted. She had her weekend fill-in release him on a Saturday knowing it was to a family totally incapable of caring for him. He was too weak to makes it to the bathroom & we had no commode or even a urinal, no wheelchair, walker, or bath chair. She admitted Monday he was supposed to be discharged to the rehab unit but then wan't helpful to get him there. His condition worsened until he could be admitted Tuesday & he missed a few days of rehab he could have gotten. She could have not cared less & said once he was discharged he was no longer he patient. It was absolutely inhumane.

January 3rd, 2012

I will NO longer recommend this physician!!!

I have always found Dr. Alexander to be a excellent and caring doctor. However, after opening her spa, she is MORE into the spa than her medical practice!! Would not recommend this physician to anyone!!!

October 27th, 2011

Not a good doctor

Condescending, unprofessional. Not good at follow up, does not spend enough time with patient.

August 28th, 2011

I needed a dermatologist so found Dr Alexander in the phone book and specifically asked when I called to make appointment if she was a dermatologist. When I got there I noticed brochures that family doctors would have in their office and when I asked her she said well I am a family doctor also. I already have a family doctor didn't need another one. So it was a waste of time to go there since I want a specialists to cut on me not a family doctor.She had to see the confussion on my face when she would not explain this and said for me to look her up on her website.I had a very bad feeling and will never go back to her.