A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Althaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Althaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Althaus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Althaus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Althaus, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Althaus graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Althaus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- South Lyon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Jill Althaus MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Althaus practice?
- Dr. Sandra Althaus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Althaus practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Radiologists.