A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Althaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Althaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Althaus, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Althaus graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Althaus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Mt Grant General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Jill Althaus MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Althaus practice?
- Dr. Sandra Althaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Althaus practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Radiologists.