Learn more about Dr. Sandra Althaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Althaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Althaus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Althaus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Althaus, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Althaus graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Althaus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- South Lyon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Jill Althaus MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Althaus practice?
- Dr. Sandra Althaus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Althaus practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Radiologists.