A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Angus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Angus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Angus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Angus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Angus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Angus practice?
Dr. Sandra Angus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.