A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Bates is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bates Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bates has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- A C York Veterans Administration Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Aileen Bates MD is a female Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra A. Bates practice?
- Dr. Sandra Bates has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Bates practices Radiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.