A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Bates is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bates has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- A C York Veterans Administration Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Aileen Bates MD is a female Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra A. Bates practice?
- Dr. Sandra Bates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Bates practices Radiology near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Murfreesboro Radiologists.