Dr. Sandra Bebak MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chandler, AZ

June 3rd, 2016
My two daughters and I have been patients of Dr. Sandra Bebak for several years. Excellent

January 5th, 2016
Dr. Bebak has been my primary care physician for over 20yrs. She is very knowledgeable, has the best bedside manners, is friendly and will answer any questions. She remembers personal things about you and is very easy to talk to.

October 7th, 2015
First visit to establish new doctor relationship and to find out if I had an ear infection. Dr Bebak looked into my ear gave me no indication what was wrong, but instead sent me to see a specialist. As a new patient with Dr Bebak I expected some form of examination to determine baseline health. She did sent me for blood test and when the result came back they indicated my testosterone was on the low side. Again Dr Bebak recommended I so see a specialist. I've now changed my primary care physician again...and will not be returning to Dr Bebak. The ear specialist that Dr Bebak sent me to see also looked in my ear, did a little suction to remove wax and then sent me to another room in the office for a hearing test. Of course I did poorly on the test and they said I needed hearing aids. I felt that instead of treating the issue in my right ear, they only wanted to sell me $3000 plus hearing aids.

March 9th, 2015
Pill Pusher Review
In regards to review titled Pill Pusher, Dr Bebak or her MA would discuss with patient if they noticed patient was tring to get refills right after just getting recent refill or no refills left and pharrmacy needs authorization for any refills. Not only does Dr Bebak have to sign off auth after given to her by MA, but pharmacy would also notice a trend also. That is three, actually could be four if patient gets OK for 1 refill and has another provider at pharmacy when picking it up. Oh, and that doesn't include the Insurance payor who would not OK because it would be too soon. It is easy to blame providers, because I have worked for some that the triage nurses or even physician OK to avoid dealing with patient but not Dr. Bebak. I know personally, because I stopped talking a benzo unaware that you have to ween off, just can't stop and thats that. MA called regarding refills too soon and had to see Dr. Bebak who discussed possible alternative medicines vs Scedule II, even III prescription drugs. If you friend had cancer in situation, most likely she was getting higher level/scedule II drugs from Oncologist and/or specialist. Easy to blame PCP/family practice doctor. Maybe if Arizona had quality and more addictionologist available like the state of California has and understands need, instead of pain management doctors that patient also go to when PCP, Oncologist, and Specialist are not providing patients need and making it hard for the chronic pain patients. Addicts tend to lie more often then try to seek answers from their doctors because of the stigma.

October 29th, 2012
Pill pusher
Dr Bebak has ruined my friends life by over prescribing drugs. She is not fit to be a Doctor. She never took the time and only prescribed tons of pills, she never really listened to her and now my friend is suffering with a very horrible cancer. If she would have sent her to specialists and taken some time with her maybe my friend's life could be saved. It sadly enough does not look that way. Thank you Dr. Bebak for being the worst Dr. on earth!

October 12th, 2010
A Wonderful Doctor that everyone should have
I've been a patient with Dr. Bebak for the past 9 years. Dr. Bebake is genuinely interested in caring for her patients, mentally and physically. When you're her patient, you're not just a number, but a patient that she truly cares for. She doesn't rush you in or out of her office like most physicians do. She takes time to ask about your personal life and how things are going at home. She has wonderful bedside manner. She recently diagnosed me with a tumor. She took care of me right away by contacting the oncologist to send me in for surgery. She acted quickly and responded very fast to take care of me. I'm so touched by her professionalism and caring.I highly recommend Dr. Bebak to anyone who truly needs a Physician who cares for you and not just seeing you as a number.I