inactive

Sandra J Becker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 25th, 2013
An AMAZINGE Pediatritian
I couldn't ask for a better Pediatritian for my kids. Would recomment her to anyone with children.

October 18th, 2012
Dr. Becker is a godsend.
I second every point that the reviewer who took to the time to write a lengthy positive review said. She is wonderful. My only hesitation about reviewing her, is that I selfishly don't want her to get too busy. You won't regret seeing her. Such a better experience than most (All?)doctor's offices. One leaves her offices with such a different feeling that when leaving the chaos, inefficiency and lack of caring found in most pediatrician's offices.

August 23rd, 2012
She is absolutely the best!
It seems like most people are commenting on her insurance situation - she DOES take insurance - you have to pay her directly and get reimbursed by your insurance company. We do this and have never had an issue. It takes about 5 minutes of personal time for each visit - a wonderful payoff for the individualized attention you get! Think of all of the time you spend on hold calling a doctor's office or in the waiting room. You get none of that with her, so you are way ahead on time anyway.Now, onto the medical care . . . We were referred to her when we were pregnant with our son. She has been our pediatrician ever since and I could not imagine ever changing - we even moved 1/2 hour further away from her than we were and she is still our pediatrician. Over the years she has dealt many issues (nothing too serious thankfully) with our child and has always been available, kind, thorough, etc. In one instance we had to take our son to the ER in the middle of the night - she was on the phone with us into the wee hours and was calling doctors at the hospital to make sure he got the best care. The next day - she came to visit us at the hospital. I can call her with random questions, of which I have many, and I never feel it is a bother to her. Another thing I adore about her is that she is not so quick to medicate - she knows a lot about alternative options (noting wacky) and is very keyed in on diet as a source of health. That is so rare in a doctor, especially pediatrician! Her bedside manner is fantastic my husband, son and I all adore her.I have several friends that switched to Dr. Becker after being frustrated dealing with big medical practices and never being able to reach their doctor when they had a question or emergency - they ALL love her and are so happy they switched. I was just looking up her phone number and saw these odd reviews on her so I had to put in my 2 cents. If you have any questions, meet with her and check with your insurance company on the reimbursement - it is so worth it!!! She is really the best pediatrician out there. I recommend her without hesitation to anyone.

August 20th, 2012
Good Resource
We've gone to Dr Becker for about a year for both of our children. She's skilled, capable and caring. Plus - BOTH of them like her, are unafraid to go to her and prefer her to the other pediatricians we've explored since moving here 2 years ago.

August 10th, 2012
bad
does not care about anything but making money. Never asked about my son, but stalked me for money since she doesn't accept insurance.

July 20th, 2012