A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Beichler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Beichler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beichler graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beichler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Stark County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Ruth Beichler DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sandra R. Beichler practice?
- Dr. Sandra Beichler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Beichler practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Canton, OH.
See Canton Family Physicians and Canton Primary Care Doctors.