Dr. Sandra Bell MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Richmond, VA

4.9

July 27th, 2011
Dr. Bell is great
I Love Dr. Bell. She was my pediatrician since birth for my sibling and myself. When I had my son I knew that Dr. Bell was the right choice for me. She is very knowledgeable and she is helpful to new parents. If you child is ever in the hospital, she there every morning doing checkups, or calls to get the status of her patients. The time wait is not as quick because of the large numbers of families that goes to her. Her nurses are also respectful anf well mannered. I have been coming to Dr. Bell office for almost 27 years and I know that she is one of Richmond best doctors.

March 2nd, 2011
Overall I like Dr. Bell she is a wonderful doctor, I have been taking my son to year for 7 years and he likes her as well. The wait time is a bit long at times though and over the years I have found her front office staff to be extremely rude.

February 25th, 2011
Best Dr. ever
Dr Bell has been my kids Dr. since birth. They are now 18, & 19, and I am so upset that my time with her is ending. She is honest, direct, and comforting. You would never find a better Dr.

November 19th, 2009
I would recommend Doctor Bell to other peers and she is a awesome doctor. She is honest,personable ,caring and upfront person that is just some of the qualities that I was looking for in an doctor. Thank You Doctor Sandra Bell job well done .You are the best doctor in Richmond

July 7th, 2009
Dr. Bell is one of the best pediatricians in Richmond. i have never had any complaints from her. Though her wait time can be quite long, which is understandable since so many people come to her, she is still one of the best. I recommend her to anyone looking for a great pediatrician. (Just bring a magazine, or a book to read for your wait)