Dr. Sandra Belmont MD Patient Reviews

4.7

September 21st, 2013
PATIENCE IS A PATIENT'S VIRTUE!!!!!!
DR. SANDRA BELMONT WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME DR. GREGORY HARMON, ONE OF THE WORLD'S FAMOUS EYE SURGEONS. AFTER PERFECT CATARACT SURGERY, HE RECOMMENDED THIS GREAT PHYSICIAN TO ME FOR EVEN FINER TUNING. SHE HAS INCREDIBLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE EYE AND PATIENT CARE. SHE GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRUST HER AS I LEARNED PATIENCE IN WHAT RESULTED IN A FULL HEALING PROCESS. BEYOND, EXCELLENT. ALSO THANKS TO HER VERY KIND AND RESPECTFUL STAFF.

December 6th, 2011
Best Opthalmologist in NYC!!!
I had the lasik surgery with Dr Belmont and within 3 days I saw a huge difference in my vision and now have 20/15 vision. I feel as if I always had perfect vision and didnt have anything done. She was patient, her staff was very helpful and made this experience as good as it can be. She came highly recommened to me and now I have recommended her to friends and family! Thank you Dr Belmont!!

December 4th, 2009
I could not be more satisfied with all aspects of my PRK experience with Dr. Belmont. After being nearsighted (+5) for most of my life, it is great to no longer feel blind without glasses. I had always wanted to have laser eye surgery, but did not want to take any risk with my eyes. I would only have the surgery if I found a Dr. that I was completely comfortable with. Afer many years of looking, I finally found the Belmont Eye Center. Dr. Belmont and her staff are everything I had hoped for. For anyone who wants to have laser eye surgery, but is concerned about the risks, I highly encourage you to look into the Belmont Eye Center!!!

October 29th, 2009
Re: Lasik Eye Surgery
It has been 3 years that thanks to Dr. Belmont my life got so much better and I have no problems with my eyes what-so ever!