A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Benanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Benanti, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benanti graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Benanti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra R Benanti DO is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra R. Benanti practice?
- Dr. Sandra Benanti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Benanti practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.