Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Berg
Dr. Sandra Berg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL, with other offices in Evanston, IL and Chicago, IL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Berg is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston and St Francis Hosp, Evanston, Il. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Berg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sandra Berg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Loraine Endres
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Evanston, IL 0.02 mi21
Dr. Joan Leya
Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Evanston, IL 0.02 mi32
Dr. Thomas Herriges
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Evanston, IL 0.02 mi33