A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Bogota Angel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Bogota Angel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogota Angel graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Bogota Angel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Patricia Bogota Angel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra P. Bogota Angel practice?
- Dr. Sandra Bogota Angel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Bogota Angel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Chester, PA.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.