A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohnstengel graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Bohnstengel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Kae Bohnstengel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra K. Bohnstengel practice?
- Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Bohnstengel practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jesup, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.