Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

No time for questions or par show details No time for questions or par
by NH on Oct 10th, 2015

I began seeing Dr.Balonos after my Doctor resign and this was my second one since my doctor of 15 years had retired. De.Bolanos started out fine but after seeing her about a half dozen times she changed. She seems rushed and irritated when I ask too many questions about the treatment plan or diagnosis. Dr.B could be a better doctor once she learns how to partner with the patient in regard to their personal health care. She is still very green when it comes to listening to the needs od the patient. Her overall bedside manner needs a lot of improvement. Won't be returning or referring.

Dr. Sandra Bolanos, Sentara Chimney Hill show details Dr. Sandra Bolanos, Sentara Chimney Hill
by A. N. Reynolds on Oct 7th, 2015

After my previous PCP retired, I was referred to Dr. Sandra Bolanos and I couldn't be happier about it. She is friendly, attentive and spent a bit of time listening to my concerns. I didn't feel lectured or rushed; instead, I felt like Dr. Bolanos really understood my health concerns and came up with a realistic plan for improvement. I highly recommend Dr. Sandra Bolanos!