Dr. Sandra Bouzaglou MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 11th, 2016
Hard to get an appointment, and mandatory $75 consultation charge
I used her about 7 years ago, and loved her and the results and loved the staff. I recently (2016) called to get another round of fillers again and this time was met with a different response. I called 3 times, each time i was told "call back I am really busy right now"..... I finally called a 4th time and said I want to schedule and come in for more sculptra like I had done there previously and wanted the same thing done. She then told me there was a $75 charge and I had to talk to the Dr. first and couldn't schedule.... So anyway, I went somewhere else that doesn't charge for consultation, and got my procedure done........ It's a shame.... I really loved this place on my first go around.....

April 1st, 2014
I recieved a treatment of cool sculpting with the staff at Dr. Bouzaglou's. I was promised results that did not happen and my greatest concern, that I was told wouldn't happen, did! When I went back for my followup they were not prepared for my post treatment consult. I had to wait weeks for a final confirmation of comparison photos. And The records were falsified to change my weight. I was reluctant to have this done bases on previous word of mouth from other patients that have had poor results from her. But she was the only one to offer this treatment. The treatment was defiantly not with the high cost or the amount of time. I did not see Dr. Bouzaglou herself,one of her staff was extremely nice that I worked with. There rest of the office staff was "well to do" and a little snobbish. I was very uncomfortable even being in the waiting room. As a previous patient with cosmetic surgery, I would recommend finding another surgeon and office staff that will treat you with care and like a human. Someone that calls you at home the nest day just to check on you. And if your not happy with the results they bend over backwards to make it right.

January 25th, 2014
Painful & asymmetrical
Fillers were extremely painful & I developed bumps under my skin. Dr B. told me that those were part of my bone structure!!! Strange I didn't have those before. On follow up she noticed the same bumps & tried to inject them to dissolve with no luck, just more pain. my " bone structure/bumps" did resolve after a year. I was not pleased with asymmetrical results. I have had same procedure by another doc with minimal discomfort & great results.