Learn more about Dr. Sandra Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Brooks is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Brooks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Elane Brooks MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Sandra Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Brooks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Louisville Oncologists.