A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Brothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Brothers, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Brothers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brothers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brothers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Zoe Brothers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Z. Brothers practice?
- Dr. Sandra Brothers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Brothers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.