Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist
411 N Washington Ave
Ste 2700
Dallas, TX 75246
214-823-7900
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

I have been with Dr.Brothers for 5 years.I had a high risk pregnancy and she was caring and professional. She always called back the same day and saw me the same day the two times I needed to see her. Seen within an hour of calling her office.Her staff is helpful and professional.

|  Wish she cared about her patients....  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

I saw Dr Brothers 4-5 times. Each time I was supposed to get a call back with a diagnosis. NEVER ONCE. Then at my last appt I was told to redo a study because she didnt think to schedule it properly. Just not professional in my opinion. If you're paying for a service, it should be performed by a professional. This is far from that....go elsewhere...

|  show details
by Quinta on Jul 31st, 2009

Great! Great! experience, I like everything about her. Never have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. Always able to see her if is an emergency. If I leave a voice mgs. for someone to call me back. My calls are always return the same day and most of the time withing one hour. She has been my Dr. for over seven years and very happy I have selected her for all 3 of my pregnancies. Her and her team are always caring and very professional.

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2009

Will NEVER see anyone else!!