Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dumped show details Dumped
by Lisa H on Aug 2nd, 2016

I really liked Dr Brothers when she was at her other practice. I realized that I had not received a reminder from the office that I was due for my annual exam and found out that she had changed practices. I am supposed to continue follow up care because I take tamoxifen and at higher risk for endromitreal cancer. I called her new office and found out they do not take my insurance period and if I wanted to make an appointment it would be minimum of $150.00. I would hope a dr cared a little more about patients to at least notify them that they were making a change and possibly refer them to someone else.

Jul 14th, 2016

I Love Her.

Terrible experience with uncaring doctor show details Terrible experience with uncaring doctor
Apr 1st, 2016

She has a terrible bedside manner. She is rude, not compassionate, dismissive of symptoms you report. She spends 5 minutes talking to you before throwing a diagnosis at you with no supporting evidence. She refuses to change her initial guess at a diagnosis even when lab values and symptoms don't match her initial 5 minute assessment. She does not remember important information from visit to visit and even refused to get my chart and bring it in the room to discuss my lab values. The appointment was to discuss my abnormal lab values, she could not remember them, and refused to get the chart, just said they were "off". I am a RN and had the labs emailed to me prior to visit, so I knew how off they were, she was not interested in discussing them, just said I should be on birth control. When I had a problem with the birth control prescribed, she refused to consider another treatment, or address the painful issue I was experiencing, just said it can be addressed in 3 months at next visit! She is rude, argumentative, becomes angry when questioned and has no desire to treat your problem or treat you like a person. Horrible experience and staff is rude also except her nurse was very nice. I am seeing a new doctor next week to address my extremely out of range labs, and problem I am having. I was left in tears from frustration and from being treated and talked to like I was an idiot and a burden. I have read many reviews that mirror my own. I wish I would have researched reviews before wasting my time and money

by Rachel L. on Oct 28th, 2015

The best doctor ever! I've been seen by previous OB-GYN doctors and she's the only who solved my uncontrolled bleeding. Very smart and compassionate with her patients. I would highly recommend her to all the women I know.

by Mayra M. on Aug 28th, 2015

BEST OB/GYN I have ever had.

Apr 21st, 2015

felt at ease during recent visit

Jan 27th, 2015

worst diagnosis ever. nearly cost me my life

A Great Doctor show details A Great Doctor
Jun 9th, 2011

I have been with Dr.Brothers for 5 years.I had a high risk pregnancy and she was caring and professional. She always called back the same day and saw me the same day the two times I needed to see her. Seen within an hour of calling her office.Her staff is helpful and professional.

Wish she cared about her patients.... show details Wish she cared about her patients....
May 20th, 2011

I saw Dr Brothers 4-5 times. Each time I was supposed to get a call back with a diagnosis. NEVER ONCE. Then at my last appt I was told to redo a study because she didnt think to schedule it properly. Just not professional in my opinion. If you're paying for a service, it should be performed by a professional. This is far from that....go elsewhere...

by Quinta on Jul 31st, 2009

Great! Great! experience, I like everything about her. Never have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. Always able to see her if is an emergency. If I leave a voice mgs. for someone to call me back. My calls are always return the same day and most of the time withing one hour. She has been my Dr. for over seven years and very happy I have selected her for all 3 of my pregnancies. Her and her team are always caring and very professional.

Jul 10th, 2009

Will NEVER see anyone else!!