Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Sandra was wonderful as usual.

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She's excellent. She made a major life change in her career to help those patients her heart went out to so thoroughly. She does more than help though. I always leave feeling clarified and with a fresh perspective. I'm grateful.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sandra Johnson has been helping me for over a year and I can't picture going to anyone else. Her understanding of Suboxone treatment is cutting edge.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

OK !

Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was a patient of pain management and over time was perscribed so much Morphine that no Doctor in this time due to the DEA threats would touch me. I made the mistake of going to the wrong residential detox clinic/resential,left and She came to my aid.

Jun 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I always look forward to my appts. with Dr. Johnson. She has the ability to address my issues accurately and provides very relevant and useful feedback. When she disagrees with something I've said, she tactfully shows where my thinking may be in error.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Sandy Johnson is a wonderful and kind doctor. She cares about your health, and to be honest she saved my life.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She's genuinely concerned with my life and health.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Sandra Johnson is top notch! She not only knows her medical practice but she is extremely caring and is willing to go above and beyond for her patients. Sandra Johnson actually cares about her patients!

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I look forward to my visits with Dr. Johnson, she "gets me". Dr. Johnson not only helps me medically, but mentally as well. I wish she could be my full time Physician.

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Johnson is an excellent M.D. She is compassionate and has great insight and ideas to help me with my past struggles with addiction. She is also personable and adapts her visits based on her patients needs and situations. I cannot say enough about her.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She's a great human and I like her a lot. She has been so very nice but also firm and she knows what she's talking about. I like that.

Feb 26th, 2015