A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Camelo-Piragua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Camelo-Piragua, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Camelo-Piragua graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Camelo-Piragua has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Ines Camelo-Piragua MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra I. Camelo-Piragua practice?
- Dr. Sandra Camelo-Piragua has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Camelo-Piragua practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.