A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Carpenter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra L Carpenter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Sandra Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Family Physicians.