Overall Review

3.9

May 26th, 2016
She is rude and it says she takes new patients,when she doesn't not a pleasant dr,

August 9th, 2015
Horrible Doctor!
This is the worse doctor I have ever been to! She was unable to diagnose me with anything and didn't want to give me medication for a migraine headache and became very mean and rude! No compassion for anyone in pain! Afterwards she sent a certified letter to me saying that I was being dismissed and that I was unreasonable! She lied about everything including saying that I was taking pain medicine in excess! She was obviously trying to protect herself from any action I could have brought against her. She is a horrible person and doctor!

June 24th, 2015
Great knowledge and skills level
Have been a patient for 17 years. She is VERY prompt and courteous. ACTUALLY KEEPS HER APPOINTMENTS: NO ALL-DAY WAITING!!! Excellent diagnostic and treatment skills

August 25th, 2011
Awful
Will never use this doctor ever again. VERY RUDE.

May 26th, 2011
Some ideas to get-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion you started:She is brassy and does not spend enough time with me to listen to my problem. Often times, she diagnoses my problem without even examining me. I still have the same problem with answer to the cure!!

May 3rd, 2008
Outstanding Doctor
Dr Carpenter is an outstanding caring doctor. She found my problem and outlined a course of treatment that included medicine and life stile change. Thank the Lord there are still doctors who care. I would recommend her to anyone

April 24th, 2008
Excellent Patient Care
My family & myself have used Dr. Carpenter for many years. Over the years, we have experienced chronic disease, emergencies, regular check ups, & hosptial stays. Dr. Carpenter is very much a patient advocate making sure her patients get the best possible care. We have had numerous "out of routine" hosptial visits just to make sure everything is ok & reviewing test results even when she isn't on call. We enjoy her kindness & understanding when spending time with family members making sure to answer the many question on a level nonmedical people understand. My family would highly recommend her as one of the finest physicians in our town. I'm sorry some people have not been satified with her services, however not everyone has good medical experiences when so many health care professionals are involved in 1 patient's health care.

April 23rd, 2008
she was talked to me about my diagnosis and explained how my medicine should be taken. excellent