inactive

Sandra A Carson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 30th, 2016
I put one star because I had to put something! She is a heartless witch!!!! I sat there cryiing my eyes out after being told that the nurses voted and I wasn't liked enough to continue treatment there! I wish she never sees another patient again!

June 1st, 2012
Dr. Carson was wonderful in helping me. I was 28 years old and on the verge of losing my one remaining ovary to a cyst. Dr. Carson promised me that she could remove the cyst and save my ovary...and she did. Just in case unforseen things happened she did set me up to take part in an experimental ovary freezing project. She thought of all possibilities before surgery. Luckily everything worked out great. Only issue was a 2hr plus wait for both visits.

April 19th, 2011
My husband and I are so frustrated
First appointment, it took 2 months and more than 1 hour waiting at the clinic. After few min. talking to us, Dr. Carson said that the nurse would give us the details about my treatment. The nurse? I was expecting the doctor opinion/instruction. Second appointment, 30 min. waiting, and then happened exactly the same as describe above, Dr. Carson hasn't any idea who my husband and I were, no idea about blood-work, ultrasound, etc. or, worst, she didn't even know the medicine was prescribed. She could not find anything in her files, and, again, sent us to the nurse. Our third appointment (after two IUI)nothing changed. The same "not personal" care, again "the nurse will explain everything to you" and, the worst thing, I heard "I do not know why you're not pregnant!". Really? You pay a specialist in this level for hearing that?!? When you are expecting, "ok, it's not working, so let's do this and that, or more physicals.." Anything! In fact, I am not surprise, I am not even sure that she found our physicals,etc. She is not personal at all and I felt like "one more". If she is so busy why she is still taking patients? My husband and I are so frustrated and sad because we "lost" three months with Dr. Carson.

January 29th, 2011
Very Disappointed and upset :(
While waiting an hour I heard the office staff talking about a patients husband. How unprofessional! Then when I got into the office Dr. Carson did not even know why I was there. Then could not find my bloodwork- just what you want to hear when you did a fasting glucose!

November 22nd, 2010
outstanding doc
She's compassionate, caring, honest, the best in the business. What a great person too!

September 7th, 2008
Outstanding!
Dr. Sandra Ann Carson is the best doctor ever! Words can't begin to describe her, other than "awesome".