Dr. Sandra Chaparro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Chaparro?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Chaparro?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 11th, 2016

IDIOT!

Dr Chaparro is unbelievably a condescending liar. She was the worst doctor I have ever seen. She told me that after the first event of Congestive Heart Failure the life expectancy is 5 years. Each episode after that decreased that by one year. I had my first event in 2004 and have had 2 since. I guess I have been dead since 2007. She said I need a transplant. I am 60 and have abused my system my whole life. She said no problem. I don't know what her problem is or her staff for that matter but I spent a lot of money to travel to Miami to have a few minutes of being degraded and demoralized like I was an idiot.

June 30th, 2012