Dr. Sandra Crouse MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
Smart and Caring
Dr. Crouse took the time to talk to me and discuss my issues. She got to the root of my issues and has helped me so much with my problems when other doctors had failed to make the diagnosis and treat me appropriately. I feel like she has given me my life back!

June 27th, 2017
Thank God for this doctor!
Dr. Crouse is the most thorough neurologist I've ever met. I've been to several neurologists and none of them seem to have any idea how to combine all of my symptoms into one unifying diagnosis and treatment plan. She listened to all my concerns (and I had a lot of them) and she had remarkable insight. She changed my life.

March 10th, 2017
This doctor has provided fraudulent information about me to my dentist and my father's Federal Government Employee program. He could lose his job because of her. She has been poisoning me for over 4 1/2 years. I hope the Virginia Board of Medicine takes away her license because of the fraudulent claims she made about me to my father's insurance plan without my consent or knowledge.

January 27th, 2017
Horrible dr.
She has over medicated me, just like my previous neurologist did. I will never go back to her again. She lies about your condition and puts false beliefs in your head. She puts you on medication she knows you're already allergic to, and then lies about the side effects. DO NOT go to her.

January 14th, 2017
Thief and liar

March 19th, 2014
I've never had a problem with Dr. Crouse's office...until recently. My husband may be changing jobs soon, and new jobs usually take 60-90 days before they offer insurance. I contacted her office last week to ask about getting samples for 60-90 days...or if I could get a 3-month supply filled before he changed jobs so I wouldn't run out. I was transferred to the nursing line and was told that I would hear back within 24-48 hours. It's been over a week...and I STILL haven't heard anything back. I called back earlier today and asked the receptionist if she could pull my file (which we KNOW she can, because if she couldn't...how would she (or any receptionist) "confirm" identity with DOB and other information?! I explained why I was calling, she told me that it was a matter for the nurse, I told her how I had called last week and never heard back, she apologized and told me there was nothing that she could do except transfer me. I asked her, "Transfer me so I don't hear back?" The receptionist said, "Yes, ma'am. I apologize. I'm transferring you now, please hold." I still haven't heard back.

June 19th, 2012
Dr Crouse has been a real blessing! I am so glad I found her. She is very knowledgable and attentive to my needs. She goes over everything each visit and has been good at listening to what I have to say.

February 6th, 2012
Good Medicine
Dr. Crouse is treating me for chronic pain. Her staff have been professional, if a bit cold. Dr. Crouse herself is attentive, current and to all appearances up to speed. I have been happy with her care and process.

August 8th, 2011
Dr Crouse has been excellent in diagnosing my disease and providing continuing treatment. She spends a reasonable amount of time reviewing symptoms, suggesting alteratives, and providing accurate prescriptions to control my symptoms.

June 27th, 2017