A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bruno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Denise Mary Bruno MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra D. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Sandra Bruno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Bruno practices Internal Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists.