A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Dayaratna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Dayaratna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Dayaratna, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayaratna graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Dayaratna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Dilani Dayaratna MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra D. Dayaratna practice?
- Dr. Sandra Dayaratna has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Dayaratna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Morgantown, WV.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.