Overall Review

February 16th, 2016
I like the staff and drs that ive seen so far. its hard to contact them though sometimes.

June 17th, 2015
Highly Recommended MD
Dr Delgado is a very Good doctor, She is all Business, strait to the point, she is so popular with her clients that appts are 1-2 months out. I believe she is not taking new patients at this time could be wrong. if She is. I would highly recommend her. I put 1 star for appointments because its hard to get an appt because shes booked solid all the time. and 1 star for follow ups because i have never received a follow up call from her office after an appt. not really sure if it is needed in my case. She uses the a computer data base to keep track of you medical information and when and why you were seen last. Very precise, articulate and strait talk is what you get from her.

April 24th, 2012
Disappointed
Getting in to see her as a new patient is next to impossible. The soonest appointmet they could offer me was a month away. As the date got closer, they called me to let me know that they had scheduled me on a day that the doctor would not be in the office. They then offered me another appointment date over a month away after the first failed appointment! She needs to close her enrollment if she can't handle seeing new patients in a timily manner.

May 12th, 2011
I saw Dr. Delgado after medical group changed out my original Dr., although Dr. Delgado is very nice and has wonderful bedside manners I feel as she does not spend enough time in actually hearing what you have to say about what it is your being seen for. She has dismissed a lot of complaints as "I have that too" and although she may just deal with it her own way, I would like a solution not for my concerns to be dismissed.

January 9th, 2011
Dr. Delgado has been a caring and thorough doctor. We originally started sending our daughter to see her when she no longer felt comfortable with a pediatrician. Now our whole family has switched. She is great at following up on the testing with information and her staff is friendly and efficient. We have seen a couple of the other doctors that practice with her when she was not available for a same day appointment and we are impressed with their practices as well. All and all this is a good team that you can trust.