A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Dempsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Dempsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Dempsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dempsey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Dempsey MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Dempsey practice?
- Dr. Sandra Dempsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Dempsey practices Internal Medicine near Mundelein, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Mundelein Internists.