A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Denis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Denis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Denis graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Denis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Denis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Denis practice?
- Dr. Sandra Denis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Denis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Orwigsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Orwigsburg Psychiatrists.