A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Denton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Denton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Denton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Mary C Denton MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Denton practice?
- Dr. Sandra Denton has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Denton practices Preventive Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Preventive Medicine Specialists.