Dr. Sandra Denton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Denton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

She was the one doctor who tried to find the cause of my problems and to help get me well without unnecessary surgeries!! Takes her time on visits, amazing woman

January 20th, 2017

Incredible Physician!

Dr. Denton truly listens, doesn't interrupt, provides information and explanations. I have been her patient for years and am doing so much better because of her care. I am grateful she lives in Alaska!

May 6th, 2016

Simply put, she's the best Physician I've ever seen, and I've been to many practitioners and specialists over the years. I feel she truly cares about her patients quality of life based on their health. Her approach to improving her patients health is great, as she thinks outside of the conventional medical 'box'. I highly recommend this doctor. I think she's great, and I'll see her for as long as I can.

June 20th, 2014

Watch Out!

I went to her for chelation as I had exceptionally high lead levels from a lifetime of occupational exposure. She also did blood work to assess for other problems. From the blood tests, she talked me into doing testosterone replacement therapy as I was borderline low, in late middle age, and feeling run-down in the mornings. She never warned me of the side effects of TRT, never tested other hormone levels as she should have prior to my beginning TRT, never warned me to have my hormone levels regularly tested - but she just sang the praises of what testosterone would do for my health and sense of well being. The testosterone did nothing for me, except to trigger latent male pattern baldness. There is no hair loss in my family on either side, until now; and now I'm on medicine to fight to keep what I have left at age 50, when I'd had no hair loss in my life to this point. Prior to seeing her, I was on no medications for anything. Obviously, I don't think very highly of Denton at this point.

April 26th, 2011

Finally - a doctor who listened

I had been led to believe that my body condition, low energy level and lost sense of just "feeling good" were part of the aging process. I tried to accept this for many years but it just didn't sit right with me. I decided to fight back and needed someone to be as interested in root causes as I was. I LOVE Dr. Denton. She found problems that others, even though tested, had either ignored or simply overlooked. She knew the right places to refer me to, the right supplements and medications. With Dr Denton's help I feel better than I have in over a decade. I KNOW she cares about me as a person, not just as a patient. Dr Denton's practice does not bill insurance so payment is expected at the time of service but my insurance has reimbursed me for my doctor visits. . This can be a little tough financially but very well worth it. It is also difficult to get an appointment and appointments need to be made well in advance, but I can see why. She can't be faulted for being in such demand because she is that good. If you really want answers, she is well worth the wait and the inconvenience of having to handle insurance reimbursement on my own.

March 31st, 2011

Very Caring

First Dr in 7 years to spend the time to go over all my records and guide me on a new path. She has many resources and ideas. Very knowledgeable and extremely caring. Easy to talk to, not intimidating at all. It was good to hear that it's not all in my head.

April 19th, 2010

Great Alternative Doctor

If you are looking for a Doc for Alternative Medicine in the anchorage Mat-su area Sandra is the one. She is a MD which puts her light years ahead of the other alternative doctors so she can draw from a mix of traditional and alternative medicine rather than a lot of the other naturopaths in the area who are limited only to alternative medicine because they lack a DEA license. So with her you get the total package to treat what is wrong with you rather than a limited package of either alternative or conventional.My case which is hormonal is a perfect example of this flexibility. Im able to get conventional treatment to treat the immediate problem and naturopathy to solve the problem long term. This is something your run of the mill naturopath cant do. Id be suffering and waiting for the long term solution to kick in and getting poor immediate treatment.

July 10th, 2008