A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Dostert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dostert
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Dostert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Dostert, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dostert graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dostert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gerald Champion Mem Hospital, Alamogordo, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Marie Dostert DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Dostert practice?
- Dr. Sandra Dostert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Dostert practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.