A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Dostert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dostert
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dostert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Dostert, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dostert graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dostert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gerald Champion Mem Hospital, Alamogordo, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Marie Dostert DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Dostert practice?
- Dr. Sandra Dostert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Dostert practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.