A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Downes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Downes, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downes
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Downes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Downes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Joycelyn Downes MD and MPH is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Downes practice?
- Dr. Sandra Downes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Downes practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Allergists and Tampa Pediatricians.