A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Downes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Downes, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Downes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Joycelyn Downes MD and MPH is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Downes practice?
- Dr. Sandra Downes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Downes practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Allergists and Tampa Pediatricians.