A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Marshall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Echols Marshall MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Sandra Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Marshall practices Dermatology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Dermatologists.