Dr. Sandra Marshall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Marshall?

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Dr. Marshall was in the room for approximately five minutes before providing a diagnosis. She did not listen to my concerns and dismissed me pretty quickly. I will never go back to see her.

Impressed

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Went to see Dr Marshall this week, and having seen many doctors in this area I expected to have a very long wait, be rushed in and out, with the Dr. taking very little time to listen. To my surprise, I was called back almost at the exact time of my appt., which is VERY rare these days. Dr Marshall was the total opposite of most every doctor I am used to seeing. Her patient and calm demeanor put me at ease immediately. She listened intently to everything I had to say, and I didn't feel rushed at all. I feel that if I had wanted to talk more she may have stayed until I was finished. But having worked in health care most of my life I understand that she can't spend too much time with one patient. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. This is a perfect example of how ALL doctors should be! Thank you Dr Marshall! It was a great pleasure!

Director of Quality

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I believe that all doctors care about their patients, but Dr. Marshall is compassionate and makes you feel that your wellbeing is important to her. She took the time to explain all the details and made me comfortable during the procedure. I recommend her highly.

Posted on May 30th, 2014

Dr. Marshall is wonderful- Kind, prompt, knows her stuff. Woman named Kris (or Chris) in the office is a nightmare. I have been waiting over a week for my prescription to be approved, and when I call to check on it, she is rude, gave me incorrect information, and even tried to convince me that I didn't need this prescription (when she is not a doctor, nor have I met her in person). My pharmacy and insurance company both have contacted her, but she has still not done her part, and I am still waiting. I will be making a formal complaint to management, as she advised me that it might not get approved because "Differin has only been around for a year and there is no generic," when i know that it has been around for several years, and there is in fact a generic version available.

Best Dr at HIMG (though that isn't saying much)

Posted on January 27th, 2013

Dr. Marshall was very nice the two times I saw her. She made sure I understood everything before sending me on my way (and I can't say the same for other doctors at HIMG). Her office staff is nice, too .

Great Doctor, awful service

Posted on November 26th, 2012

First appointment was wonderful. She took time with me and talked about my condition and options. 2nd appointment was awful waited 55 minutes to be seen. Was unable to speak more than 2 minutes with the doctor because I would be late for my clients. Then when you need something/ or need to talk t her support staff there is no one there to answer the phone or leave messages while they are out to lunch.

Director of Career Services