Learn more about Dr. Sandra Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Complex
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Esperanza Rodriguez MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Sandra Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.