Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Rodriguez
Dr. Sandra Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital - South, Hillcrest Medical Center and Southwest Regional Medical Complex. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Rodriguez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandra Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Cristin Bruns
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0 mi18
Dr. John Tulloch
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0 mi15
Dr. Roger Desprez
Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0 mi35