Learn more about Dr. Sandra Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Complex
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Esperanza Rodriguez MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Sandra Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.