A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Complex
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Esperanza Rodriguez MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Sandra Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.