Dr. Sandra Edly Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2015

Dr. EDLY will be MISSED

Dr. EDLY was one of a kind. She listened and was kind. She was my doctor for 24 years...thru two pregnancies. I will always miss her and ALWAYS think of her with respect and admiration. She left this world too soon and with too much left to do on this earth!

August 16th, 2013

patient

Dr. Edly delivered the last two of my four children. And even though it was many years ago I remember how kind and patient she was throughout the entire experience. She made me feel like I was her only patient. In this day and age when everything is so fast and hurried it's refreshing to know there is still a doctor who sees you as a human being and takes the time to really listen to you. I highly recommend her.

August 7th, 2013

Ladies, this woman has turned a dreaded annual appointment into a wonderful, salon-like experience. I have recommended Dr. Edly to every woman I know!

August 20th, 2012

The best

Dr. Edly is kind, professional and accurate. I highly recommend her.

March 6th, 2012

Highly recommend!

One of the friendliest, most professional offices and doctor I've ever had the pleasure to experience! Highly recommend!

April 13th, 2011

Dr. Edly is by far THE BEST GYNECOLOGIST I have ever been to. In fact, she is the best doctor that I have ever had an appointment with. She is knowledgeable, professional, kind, thorough, patient and everything else one could possibly want in a physician. She spent a lot of time speaking with me and a lot of time examining me as well. I would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone. I will never change gynecologists.

August 12th, 2010

Start to finish a great experience. Dr. Edly is not only knowledgeable and caring, which is hard to find these days...there is NO wait! If my appointment is scheduled for 10am, I am seen by 10am. I have lived in numerous states throughout the years and unfortunately had to use a doctor in that particular state...I have waited over 2 hours in other offices. I quickly realized that Dr. Edly's practice is truly one of a kind. If you are looking for a doctor to provide exceptional care, a friendly staff and a timely visit, go see Dr. Edly! I recently moved back to NJ and I am back with the best doctor...DR. EDLY!!!!

August 8th, 2010

Wonderful and Caring

I have seen Dr. Edly for many years and would never switch to another doctor. She is that doctor that listens to you and asks the right questions to get to know you.

March 29th, 2010