A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Elfering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Elfering is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Elfering, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfering graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Elfering has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Lee Elfering MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Elfering practice?
- Dr. Sandra Elfering has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Elfering practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL and Lake Forest, IL.