A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Elfering, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfering graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Elfering has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare All Saints Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elfering accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Elfering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Elfering practice?
Dr. Sandra Elfering practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI.
See Racine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ola Elfering, Dr. Sandy Elfering, Dr. Sasha Elfering, Dr. Saundra Elfering