A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Eliason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Eliason, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eliason graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Eliason has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Hager Eliason MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra H. Eliason practice?
- Dr. Sandra Eliason has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Eliason practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.