A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Eliason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eliason
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eliason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Eliason, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eliason graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Eliason has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Hager Eliason MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra H. Eliason practice?
- Dr. Sandra Eliason has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Eliason practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.