A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Ellis, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Lynn Ellis BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Sandra Ellis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Ellis practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Troy, MI.
See Southfield Internists.