by Shirley Biernacki on Jul 10th, 2015

This office gets nothing correct, but their are very courteous. They have a lack of communication between the doctor and staff. Mr. Larry takes care of refilling the prescriptions, BUT NEVER EVER GETS IT RIGHT. Either no refills or wrong refills. Always blames it on the pharmacy. Well let me tell you, that's a crock. It is BS that I can't get a written prescription because then I could see exactly what gets "EMAILED" to my pharmacy. Dr. Ellis acts like she is afraid to touch you. She never looks in my ears, nose or throat. I went to emergency and they gave me a referral to an ENT. I went to Dr. Ellis office to get it okay and Mr. Larry said sorry, you will have to see the physician Dr. Ellis prefers. Said he would mail me the referral. NOPE. Never got it. Put off to the side again. Now the billing department, let me guess, Mr. Larry again probably, bills the wrong insurance. I have had no problems with my insurance card at other facilities, just at Dr. Ellis' office.

by JULIA SIMMONS on Jun 13th, 2015

YOU ARE ALWAYS TREATED WITH RESPECT AND CARE. AND THIS IS A DOCTOR WHO REALLY TAKES THE TIME OUT TO LISTEN, I MEAN REALLY REALLY LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS.EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND STAFF, JUST WISH I COULD HAVE BROUGHT THEM WITH ME WHEN I MOVED OUT OF STATE.

patient show details patient
by Ronda on Jan 10th, 2015

I love Dr. Ellis she cares about her patients and her staff is great... Sometimes it's hard to get in during the week because of her hours don't always work with my schedule. Overall, I wouldn't trade her another doctor.

A good doctor show details A good doctor
by Marian Cain on Apr 8th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Ellis almost since she first began practicing medicine and I am very satisfied with the service I get. She is an outstanding doctor.