A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Engwall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Engwall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Engwall graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Engwall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engwall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra S. Engwall practice?
Dr. Sandra Engwall practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.