A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Engwall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Engwall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Engwall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Engwall graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Engwall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Sessions Engwall MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandra S. Engwall practice?
- Dr. Sandra Engwall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Engwall practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.